Skip to main content
What to Bring
- Children need to wear comfortable clothing in shorts, T-shirt and trainers.
- No sandals or crocks are advised.
- Ensure your childs backpack has a compartment large enough to hold the extra set of clothes, swim gear, and towels a day camper needs.
- Please pack in swim wear everyday, Aqua Fun sessions might not take place everyday but schedules do change and if it changes to Aqua Fun campers will be prepared.
- Lunch suggestions include turkey and cheese roll-ups, cream cheese and raisin tortillas, cheese sticks and crackers, apple slices, grapes, orange slices, pretzels, yogurt, or applesauce.
- Snack suggestions include granola bars, cereal bars (avoid chocolate as it melts), dry cereal, crackers, cheese sticks, pretzels, or carrots and vegetable dip.
- Include a small package of wet wipes. They make after-lunch clean-up easy for your child.
- Write your child a note and include it in his backpack. Pack a favorite snack and use a permanent marker to put a big smiley face or heart on the bag. Tape a family picture to the inside top of your child's lunch box. All of these things will let your child know you love them and are thinking of them throughout the day