STEM Club by Premier Genie - Dubai British School Jumeirah Park
STEM Club is a combination of Robotics, 3D printing, Coding and App Development.
- Robotics: Use LEGO WeDo [Year 1-4] and MINDSTORMS EV3 [Year 5 and above] to learn to build and program various STEM challenged robots. The course is divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Coding and App Development: Learn to use various coding applications that allow you to test your coding knowledge and help you complete various programming/coding challenges. Use MIT App Inventor + Scratch to make your own Android Applications (Games, Challenges, Puzzles, etc.)
- 3D Printing: Create your own artistic models using 3D pens. Learn to create complex structures by converting from 2D views and to final 3D structures using KEVA planks. 3D print your own creation using a 3D Printer through CAD (Computer Aided Drawing) Softwares-TinkerCAD and Autodesk 123D Design / Fusion.
13TH APRIL TO 29TH JUNE 2020
COST: 7 OR 11 WEEKS | AED 588 OR AED 924 INC. VAT
SESSION DETAILS: 2:50PM - 3:30PM (NO LATE BUS AVAILABLE)
MINIMUM: 3 STUDENTS
MAXIMUM: 25 STUDENTS WITH MULTIPLE INSTRUCTORS
- contact: email@example.com
- Cancellations of classes due to public holidays or school events will bE notified in advance to parents